Avatar

Monday, December 10, 2012

Thing # 17

I think that delicious is a good tool for education students, but I do not see much value for it in the classroom. I doubt that it is allowed in the Montgomery county school system. It also seems too broad to get work done quickly for students. I think that it is an interesting tool only if you have time to browse, I don't see this site being very popular among many students. Several of the links that I clicked were inaccessible (yes, I am sure that I am connected to the internet). The idea of this thing is like pinterest. Pinterest is a newly popular site that took off with the concept of social networking and tagging for ideas. Stumble upon is a less interesting version of pinterest in my opinion. Teachers can definitely take advantage of ideas on pinterest and stumble upon, using bookmarking. I follow several teachers on pinterest and already have several ideas of what I would like my classroom to look like as well as many activities that I would like to do with my students.  

No comments:

Post a Comment