Avatar

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Is it the End? Or Only the Beginning?


  • What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
    • My favorite exercises on this learning journey have been the youtube exercise and the animoto.
  • How has this program affected your lifelong learning goals?
    • This program has expanded my lifelong learning goals.
  • Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
    • Yes, I found several new uses for google! I didn't realize that it could be used for more than settling an argument or finding an image or address... It really is so much more than that.
  • What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
    • I think that it should be updated. The instructions are not always as they may have been when this program was last modified. Testing of links may be useful before the next semester. For example, animoto's link for posting on blogger was not working when I tried. I needed additional information on other options to embed the video into my blog. 
  • How will what you have learned influence your practice as a teacher?
    • I will use these tools that I have obtained from this course in my practice as a teacher. I will certainly be using the online storage so that I can access my work from home or school.
  • How do you plan to keep up with new developments in web 2.0? Recommend a way that you have found to be useful.
    • I plan to keep up with the new developments in web 2.0 by using them often. I will adapt as the web continues to transform. One way that I have found this to be useful, again, is through the google navigation. I  knew that it had a lot to offer, but it is a great resource for teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment