Avatar

Monday, December 10, 2012

Thing #14

FLOW CHARTS!
I love flow charts! I typically only make them in windows programs or by sketching by hand, but had no idea that there were other options out there on the web that made this just as simple. I used mind meister and gliffy.com. I think that mindmeister would be a great way for students to develop their writing ideas and show their work and thought process for English and reading classes. I think that gliffy.com would be a great way for students to explain how things work possibly in science. Gliffy also has a program that allows users to create a floor plan which can be especially helpful for students of design as well as teachers when deciding on a classroom setup that best suits the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. You should check out Lucidchart. It is free for students and has great mindmap library.

    ReplyDelete