Avatar

Monday, December 10, 2012

Thing # 16

I chose the google home page or start page. Google is becoming the online computer backup, so I might as well have all of my things in one place. I prefer to keep everything in one place so that they are easily accessible from anywhere. I may even consider exchanging my iphone for a google powered phone. I have recently downloaded all of the google apps and I hope that they will help me sync with my computer more easily including the calendar.  The calendar that I like the most is the google calendar. I have used the MSN calendar before, but I think that google is beating everyone in simplicity, yet modern ideas. I do like the remember the milk app, I have had it on my iphone for several years and it is helpful when there are so many things to get done each week. I have not yet synced this app with google, but will do so very soon! I find all of these tools to be very useful for both school and home. They are all versatile from personal to professional  life as things can get quite hectic!

No comments:

Post a Comment