Avatar

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thing #8


This is my collage! I made it using the facebook app "Mosaic maker" 
This tool can also be used with flickr. I think that it would be a great way to teach my elementary students about different things. If I want them to identify different land types, this would be a great way to have them label each. It would also be a great way to let them see different images side-by side- so that they know what to look for and how to identify differences.
My feelings about sharing photos online are very open. I have been using social media sites since I was 18, so this doesn't come as a new concept to me. I think that it is a great way to keep in touch with family members that you wouldn't see otherwise. Christmas cards with family photos are a thing of the past. It is much easier to upload some candid photos of your kids for the entire world to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment