Avatar

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Thing #2

Thing #2
Creating this blog was interesting. I have created blogs before, but this one was a little difficult for me to navigate. I'm sure that once I get the hang of it, I will prefer this one. It seems to have a variety of features that I can't wait to play with!  
I am familiar with many blogs since I grew up with technology. I had computer access from the age of nine. My parents bought our first personal computer when I was just in 5th grade. Of course, this was when it was only on dial-up (provided by AOL, probably version 1.0 or something) and it moved at a snails pace, but hey- everything was a little slower " back when I was a kid." Nonetheless, it was a very exciting time in my household, so that's how I began my love of the world wide web at an early age. I began blogging around the age of 14, and I really wish I could find the websites that carried my blogs because I would love to have a good laugh! Since then, I have viewed several blogs as a way to keep up with old friends and family members, as well as read instructions on how to "do it yourself" for at home projects and crafts. I am getting a little off subject here... 
Back to creating this blog- yep, it seems pretty cool... Can't wait to have a better look around. I added a profile picture. It's one of those face in the hole type pictures. I would recommend anyone create some of these for a good chuckle! Mine actually looks just like my mom's high school picture. :)
My avatar looks nothing like me, but hey I tried! I I was surprised that they had so many options, like I could add a bottle of champagne to my avatar... I didn't want to bring that little lush to class though! My avatar does represent who I want to look more like- a real smarty pants!  
Happy blogging everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment